As a reviewer, you play an essential role in the peer review process. Our endeavors to administer a fair and timely review process for all of our manuscripts and to publish only papers of the highest quality is largely dependent upon the efforts of reviewers like you. Your help with meeting these important objectives is greatly appreciated.
Conduct of the Reviewer
Fast and unbiased peer review of your manuscript. Journal of SJ Publication employs double-blinded peer review process to ensure professional and fair review of your manuscript.
- Respond within the allotted time
- Provide sound, constructive reviews
- Do not distribute copies of a manuscript you have been asked to review unless the material is already public
- Do not share material from a manuscript you have reviewed with others
- Do not use material from a manuscript you have reviewed
- Assume that manuscripts submitted for publication are not meant to be public
- Tell the editor, guest editor, and editor in chief if there are any conflicts of interest involved in reviewing a manuscript